This website and its content is owned by Leslie Norris of Grace & Ease for Body, Mind & Soul (Website, Site, “Grace & Ease”,”we”, or “us.”) The terms “you” and “your” refer to the user or viewer or our website.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is information about you that identifies you as an individual. For example ~ your name, address, email address or telephone number.
We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us through responses to surveys, search functions, questionnaires, feedback, scheduling appointments and sessions and the like.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Any information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more efficiently respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by you, the client.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used, if you ask us to, to send you information about us and promotional materials about our services and products together with any details of any offers we may have available from time to time.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
PROMOTIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL OFFERS
With the permission of an online visitor, information submitted at the time or registration or submission may be used for marking and promotional purposes by Grace & Ease, provided notice of this fact is made available online. If a visitor prefers not to have this use for any reason, they may prevent that use, either by email request or by modifying the registration information provided. Grace & Ease uses reasonable efforts to maintain visitors’ information in a secure environment. If you have submitted personal information and wish to change it or opt-out, please contact us as described above.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
Grace & Ease will not sell, trade, otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information, except when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the legal requirements such as a law, regulation, warrant, subpoena or court order, or in order to enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property or safety.
Grace & Ease, in common with many other website operators, may use standard technology called “cookies” on its site. Cookies are small data files that are downloaded onto your computer when you visit a particular website. You can disable cookies by turning them off in your browser; however, some areas of this Site may not function properly if you do so.
PROTECTION OF CHILDREN ONLINE
Grace & Ease considers the protection of children’s privacy, especially online, to be of the utmost importance. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children, nor do we allow them to become registered users of, or to request information through, our Site.
The following additional information applies to areas of our Site that require registration. Generally, you are not required to provide personal information as a condition of using our Site, except as may be necessary to provide you with a product or service you have requested.
We have a no-spam policy and provide you with the ability to opt-out of our communications by selecting the unsubscribe link at the footer of all emails. We will not sell, rent or share your email address.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION AND COMMITMENT TO SECURITY
Posted January 23, 2020